Rss Feed

i know what u want, I'll said what u like, u're in my head, making my dreams all night

maybe a litle menáge, i dont care to divide, im so hot tonight, so do tha things alright
want ur body now, into the wall, let me inside your brain, prove ur taste, be my man, wow

look they shit, they're tryinn to take u out, but the love wins, i'll kick them out, há
is so good, and i cant believe it, u got me baby, i never thought it,
just like u nigga, its all there i need, so tell me why i am so excited?
can be ur smell, ur touch, ur voice, maybe somehow, perfect for me, so tell me boy, what their lovecan be?

i know what u want, I'll said what u like, u're in my head, making my dreams all night

more atracction, one night you and me, havin paxion, you drive me crazy,
relax, we need to relax, words came to my mouth, we need more sex, dammn
good enouthg to be real, more than i ever find, tha chicks was disnorted and ure mine :9

i know what u want, I'll said what u like, u're in my head, making my dreams all night

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Falaê!